Best looking sets without denoms (1 Viewer)

Andrew778

Waiting List
Reaction score
Me and my friends have been looking to get a high quality set after playing with regular dice chips for a while now, we want to keep the same color scheme/denoms as we were using before. What’s a great looking (but also not bank breaking) set without denoms?

Me and my friends have been looking to get a high quality set after playing with regular dice chips for a while now, we want to keep the same color scheme/denoms as we were using before. What’s a great looking (but also not bank breaking) set without denoms?
Welcome, Andrew. Just curious...if you can choose from a wide variety of sets at a good price, why limit yourself to the same colors and non-denom?

But if this is what you seek, your best options for a “high quality” set might be customs.

Blank Royals from Apache—you can add a custom label

Custom ceramics from ABC

Custom clay from Classic Poker Chips.

Good luck in your search. Be patient, and hold out until something wows you.

Welcome, Andrew. Just curious...if you can choose from a wide variety of sets at a good price, why limit yourself to the same colors and non-denom?

But if this is what you seek, your best options for a “high quality” set might be customs.

Custom ceramics from ABC

One option that I just thought of would be Paulson starbursts.

There are some Paulson fantasy nondenom options. Fabulous Las Vegas or Pharaohs. Beautiful chips!

It would help to know what "not bank breaking" means to you. To some people that means 20 cents per chip To some people that means 2 dollars per chip.

This thread needs pictures.
Poker Before labels.jpg

Custom ceramics from ABC

Seems like adding labels would just be the best bet, where is a place with a large selection of labels that I can look through?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom