Best live Vegas $100 (1 Viewer)

XBobdog

Flush
Reaction score
The best way to make your non poker chip guys appreciate chips.... Go with live Vegas chips...

The WSOP chip fall out allowed me to get Paris $5 .. so building a live set off those.

the $100..... It not to hard to rent $5 gets harder with $20's . I need a killer $100 to make me get the 5 I need, the 20 I want.

which is the best.

I have no clue what quality these are in but Circus Circus and Four Queens have great, live, THC hundos and Carson Valley Inn if you want a white chips

But these would obviously not be cheap but I think you already know that

You are going to spend $10,000/rack to impress people who don't care about chips? :D

1661744472662.png

1661744279522.png

I have no clue what quality these are in but Circus Circus and Four Queens have great, live, THC hundos and Carson Valley Inn if you want a white chips

But these would obviously not be cheap but I think you already know that
I view this as renting

Can it be RHC or Housemold? Or are you looking for THC to match the $1s and $5s?
I would prefer THC but I have a housemold $20 so I'm flexible. RHC or large inlay would be the last I'd choose.

Last edited:
You are going to spend $10,000/rack to impress people who don't care about chips? :D
Kind of.
But... I only need a barrel of $100's, I intend to harvest myself. I can always bring them back at value....

amongst non chippers... face value live chips do have a wow factor. sh*T live paris$5 were cheaper then other THC fives....

It's kinda your fault. LoL
Dead sexy. I'd say Paris hundos. But might have to wait until next series to get sharp ones. Or circus circus. But I really don't know. I never pay attention to big chips.

Attachments

• 20220828_120751.jpg
    20220828_120751.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 85
Sharp doesn't matter, as long as they are not tires. The most $100 I've seen in play, in our game is 3. Usually, none.

I'm going to get 10 ish, next time I'm in Vegas. Just looking for options

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom