Best heavy duty bird cage for your chips (1 Viewer)

But here’s the not tall enough problem.
33264D4A-56CC-4DA1-8304-4FF6BE2DA2DC.jpeg
D2446BC5-2087-4523-9690-32269945A495.jpeg

It must be the racks.

How many racks of 43mm in each? I have the brpoker racks as well and trying to figure out how to keep them contained (kid fingers in the house).
I have to check. I am using it for 39mm chips right now. Will try to remember to check when I get home tonight

Mine fit fine but using Paulson racksView attachment 651868
Biggest issue for me is that it is two pieces and a lot of glue marks but you do not notice it when full. They also seem to slide around more than my other cages with standard base but maybe that is because of the extra width.
View attachment 651869
Is this the one from the OP? Cause I’d be upset if I paid that much and it came with those glue marks

Is there anyone who recently purchased one of these that can confirm if they now come as one solid piece as a handle instead of two pieces glued together? Also, do the racks slide around a bunch in these?

I got several last week. They’re all two pieces glued together. While there is certainly room for racks to move around, in practice they stay in place pretty well.

I’ve never felt or held a birdcage, more sturdy than these limited edition cages made through @T_Chan . He had a supplier build these to sell, but I think they were too cost prohibitive. Based on the prices today for cheap bendy plasticy junk, I’m sure glad I paid up for one of these. I should have bought a few more…
30DAC03E-55C8-4DC6-A4F3-0B5208BE14D1.jpeg

It’s hard to tell, but the cage is free from the ugly black strips at the corners. It’s got a wooden handle built in to it. I have posted detailed pics of it on the site somewhere. Features really thick glass, and I feel like it could hold 2000 chips, it’s that sturdy. This cage is truly in a class of its own! Locally built too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom