Best green chip for my cash set (1 Viewer)

What geen chip fit better in my cash set?

• A - Aransas Queen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B - Jack cinci secondary

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • C - Jack cinci primary

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • D - Horseshoe cinci primary

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • E - Lady Luck

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CarlosStorm

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I want to choose my green chip for my future cash set. You can see all the details in the next thread:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cheap-paulson-cash-set.73582/

A this is the cash set and the options for the green chip:
Cash set - green.png

I think D and E is the same chips, but not sure if it's the exactly green.

Thank you everyone!
Carlos

totally on the C train. A,D, and E have the same pattern as your nickel and B matches the $20 (which I love your choice for the $20). C is perfect and one of my favorite spot patterns for any chip

Yes, they have to be used, that's the problem with option B, they are new. I'm not sure if AQ are new chips or used ones. Do you know if there are used AQ?
Yeah I believe all the AQ’s are new too. But finding a used green should be easy.

I actually like D. The chips are used so there is no mixing of used / new (which I personally don't have an issue with) and the edge spots group the fracs together nicely. And, these chips are easily available. Win, win, win! :)

*edit: B would be a very close second. I chose D over B b/c there is a similar edge spot in the $20 chip.

Last edited:
Okay I got you. Let me know if you have any other purchases in the US and we can send to each other and combine intl shipment to save on shipping costs
Yes, no problem, I have another purchase in US, you could send the chips to him, no problem.
If you don't mind, I'm going to open a "wanted" thread for this barrel of Boulder Station $2, we cant talk there.

If all you need is a barrel then you don’t need the wanted ad. I can ship these to whoever will reship them for you. No charge

It seems that option C is the winner (at the moment), although I see B as a very nice chip, but "too new" and more expensive than C, and D fit very well with my nickel, but I don't like the color of the spots.

Thanks to everyone for your help :) :tup:

I am a bit disappointed, because I've noticed that the Jack Cincy primary are sold mixing small label with Grand Opening, and I want to relabel them with a new label. So, I'm not sure if buy another chip or buy more chips than I need, but I have no idea how many more chips...:confused

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom