Best Father’s Day gift/custom poker chips ever!

ranger764

Straight
Reaction score
My daughter made these for me for Father’s Day. These are all highly personalized to things that mean a lot to me and a few inside jokes in our family. For me definitely qualifies as the best Father’s Day gift and custom chips ever. Here’s a pic of the front and back of each chip! (These are actually made from clay).
E42C7FBD-DF8D-4FD0-9983-E9664CAEC180.jpeg
943CF293-3D8D-4BB2-82DD-564C525ED536.jpeg

joeyshin

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My daughter made these for me for Father’s Day. These are all highly personalized to things that mean a lot to me and a few inside jokes in our family. For me definitely qualifies as the best Father’s Day gift and custom chips ever. Here’s a pic of the front and back of each chip! (These are actually made from clay).View attachment 723243View attachment 723244

Catan! My boy asked to play everyday. I was thinking of making ceramics of the resources would be fun

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
My daughter made these for me for Father’s Day. These are all highly personalized to things that mean a lot to me and a few inside jokes in our family. For me definitely qualifies as the best Father’s Day gift and custom chips ever. Here’s a pic of the front and back of each chip! (These are actually made from clay).View attachment 723243View attachment 723244

They may be the best Fathers Day Gift EVER!!!

FestiveKnight

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Catan! My boy asked to play everyday. I was thinking of making ceramics of the resources would be fun
Oh man, ceramics of board game resources would be amazing. Could add metal (or reuse ore) and then it works for Scythe too. Add coal and it’ll work for keyflower. Etc etc.

Next GB?

joeyshin

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man, ceramics of board game resources would be amazing. Could add metal (or reuse ore) and then it works for Scythe too. Add coal and it’ll work for keyflower. Etc etc.

Next GB?

next gb should be monopoly chips instead of paper currency

Top Bottom