Best custom print speed cloth? (1 Viewer)

rebels9999

High Hand
Reaction score
Is there a “go to” manufacturer for high quality custom speed cloth? I’m building an oval 8x4’ table and I want a custom logo on the cloth. I’ve read lots of varying opinions but is there one who is just the best like CPC is for home game chips? Thanks!

I'm a little biased here, but we print gaming suede cloths. There's a few reviews of the material online and here's a video of the product:

Many, many members here have custom felts that we've printed.
Thank you, sir. Looks like great quality. I checked out your site as well. Am I correct that your price is C$315 for the custom cloth? If so m, is that regardless of size? I’m deciding between an 8’ oval and 7’ oval. Likely 8’.

Thank you, sir. Looks like great quality. I checked out your site as well. Am I correct that your price is C$315 for the custom cloth? If so m, is that regardless of size? I’m deciding between an 8’ oval and 7’ oval. Likely 8’.

That's the price for any size up to 8' long. We can print longer too, it's just extra cost.

I was the same and was determined to go mainstream with speed sloth. The cloth’s that @T_Chan uses are superior to speed clothes in both card speed and feel. I remember going into a poker table shop asking to see a speed cloth table right away. Felt scratchy, not too comfortable on the hands even though it allowed for fast dealing. Tony’s felts create the perfect balance between the two.

Last edited:
Hi @T_Chan I’m getting pretty close to ready to order a custom cloth. I’m finishing up my chip designs and I want to have the table match with a similar style. I have a few questions, sir...

1. Is the cloth spill/stain resistant in any way?
2. Do I need to have a complete design ironed out before I reach our? I have logos and an idea in mind, but does piecing that together come with the design consultation with the cloth purchase?
3. Lastly from when I order it, typically how long before delivery?

Thanks again for all of the help!

Hello,

1. Yes, the cloth has a water resistant coating applied to it.
2. Nope, when you order a custom cloth from us we include 2 hours of artwork time, so just provide me with instructions and we can put it together for you. Sending us images you have helps.
3. That depends on how long it takes to get to the final design. Emails can go back and forth sometimes for days, or even weeks depending on schedules. Once the artwork is finalized, the artwork is printed within 10 business days, then shipping is around 6 business days (from Canada) unless you want to use expedited shipping service.

Some cloths are done in 1 day, some take weeks, I've had a few that took months but a few days is more normal.

Hello,

1. Yes, the cloth has a water resistant coating applied to it.
2. Nope, when you order a custom cloth from us we include 2 hours of artwork time, so just provide me with instructions and we can put it together for you. Sending us images you have helps.
3. That depends on how long it takes to get to the final design. Emails can go back and forth sometimes for days, or even weeks depending on schedules. Once the artwork is finalized, the artwork is printed within 10 business days, then shipping is around 6 business days (from Canada) unless you want to use expedited shipping service.

Some cloths are done in 1 day, some take weeks, I've had a few that took months but a few days is more normal.
Awesome. Thanks!

I'm sorry to bug you again, @T_Chan but I have a question. I'm going to be submitting my order to you in the next 24 hours, but I am unsure on what size table to make. I have made several in the past, but they have always been oval 48"x96" using the full width and length of the plywood. I have also made several tables with racetracks in the past, but this will be my first without. Is 44" a "standard" width now. I seem to be seeing more and more of them. Do you know what is most common. I am thinking 44" wide because this table will be in an furnished attic room, so it has vaulted ceilings and I'm trying to keep it narrow enough for people to squeeze by without having to duck too much. I really don't want a round or octagon shaped table, as I have always liked an oval table. Thoughts on size?

Also, on your LED diffusers, I'm going to be ordering a custom one. It says they are 8'. I'm assuming that on this table since it will be 8' long, I will need 3 of them. Are they easy to connect to each other relatively seamlessly?

Last edited:
For an 8 player table, we usually do 84"x42". For 10 players, 94"x44". Anything wider than 44" isn't usually reocmmended, it gets harder to reach across the table. Those few extra inches can really make a difference. (That's what she said)

The diffusers are 8' long per strip, but you likely need more than 1 strip. You'll need to determine the perimeter of the inside of your rail to find out how many strips you'll need. 84x42 table can usually get away with 2, but anything bigger and you'll need 3 and trim to size.

Awesome. Thank you! @T_Chan Just curious, for a 10 person table (which I am making) that is 94x44 why do not 94 and not the full 96 from a sheet of plywood? Just curious what about those 2 inches are about. Does it have anything to do with felt symmetry or something like that? I’ve never done a custom cloth before and have only made racetrack tables in the past. You have been great! P.S. Great “That’s what she said” reference!

For me, it's for shipping. I ship the majority of my tables. 94" is what fits into a 8' crate without squishing it. If someone really wants 96", then I'll build it no problem, just shipping rates increase.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom