Best chip tray setup for 1/2nl (1 Viewer)

Barberp

Flush
Reaction score
7E7EEB8D-1324-4A21-93BE-B5AB9E79DCF6.jpeg

Does anyone with dealer experience know the best setup for a chip tray when dealing 1/2? Any help would be appreciated. I’ve installed 2 drop boxes and would really like to be able to deal without going to the chip cabinet every time someone wants to rebuy. I take chips off the table for high hand.

When someone rebuys, do you usually give them $5s or just the most efficient breakdown? If someone wants $300, do you just give them 3 x $100 chips?

If you're raking or dropping chips, then I could see how $1s would need to get replenished on the table.

Yea around that. I try to be conscious of it and stack 5 before I drop so I can put a 5 in instead of 5 1s

Yea around that. I try to be conscious of it and stack 5 before I drop so I can put a 5 in instead of 5 1s

You can keep the $5’s in one of the slots above the decks until you have 5 of them then change them out for a $25 and drop that. Then you are keeping the most amount of $1’s and $5’s in the table. I wouldn’t keep more than 20 $1’s in the rack. I would replace the row of $1’s on the left with more $5’s and run with that for now. Adjust as you feel your game needs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom