Best chip rack for paulson and chipco (1 Viewer)

PokerLegend

Two Pair
Reaction score
What’s the best rack holder with kids for Paulson abs chipcos? I will be putting them in an Apache 3800

What’s the best rack holder with kids for Paulson abs chipcos? I will be putting them in an Apache 3800
Man, it would be nice if my kids held my chips for me since it's free labor, but I wouldn't trust them not to drop them. Best going with a rack that has a lid. I love my Matsui/Apache just b/c of the versatility of having both 39mm and 43mm.

Some people use rectangular chip racks with lids, but I personally don't like those.

Man, it would be nice if my kids held my chips for me since it's free labor, but I wouldn't trust them not to drop them. Best going with a rack that has a lid. I love my Matsui/Apache just b/c of the versatility of having both 39mm and 43mm.

Some people use rectangular chip racks with lids, but I personally don't like those.
Where did you find these at? They are re good for stacking in a Apache 3800?

Matsui racks you normally would need a Group Buy for (or if you're buying Matsui chips it comes with them). You can put up a wanted ad for them, but might not get much luck. Apache racks have been sold out, but if you contact Apache they might tell you when the next shipment is coming.

They are great for an Apache (different Apache) 3800 case. The racks interlock when stacked. You can get 2 levels in an 3800 which should hold 800 chips.

With that said, maybe you're out of luck on these of Apache doesn't have stock coming in. In which case, the next question is what kind of chips you'll be storing. The Chipco racks that BRPro sells hold many different types of chips rather snugly. They would also fit fine in an Apache case.

Matsui racks you normally would need a Group Buy for (or if you're buying Matsui chips it comes with them). You can put up a wanted ad for them, but might not get much luck. Apache racks have been sold out, but if you contact Apache they might tell you when the next shipment is coming.

They are great for an Apache (different Apache) 3800 case. The racks interlock when stacked. You can get 2 levels in an 3800 which should hold 800 chips.

With that said, maybe you're out of luck on these of Apache doesn't have stock coming in. In which case, the next question is what kind of chips you'll be storing. The Chipco racks that BRPro sells hold many different types of chips rather snugly. They would also fit fine in an Apache case.
Awesome. I’ll contact them. Thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom