Best cases for premium chips (1 Viewer)

I have the Peclican 1510 and I love it! I got it with the lid organizer and regular pick-n-pluck foam.

The Pelican Air 1535 is a few pounds lighter (and obviosly costs more).... but they're on sale for 20% of this week.

I could fit about 2,000 in the 1520 if I cut for it. Mine is cut for only 1,000 currently, but I've thought of getting another stack of foam for more chips. I just haven't had the need for that yet.

I say just throw em all in a duffle bag and dump them on the table when you're ready to play. That way you don't have to worry about racks, what fits where and all that jazz. Then when you're done, just make a big pile and toss them back in the duffle.

I say just throw em all in a duffle bag and dump them on the table when you're ready to play. That way you don't have to worry about racks, what fits where and all that jazz. Then when you're done, just make a big pile and toss them back in the duffle.
That’s actually not a bad idea. I have an old duffel bag laying around - should fit the mint JACK chipset I have coming perfectly. :tup:

He's kidding, folks. He's a kidder. At least, I hope he is. I see no pitchfork within reach....

That’s actually not a bad idea. I have an old duffel bag laying around - should fit the mint JACK chipset I have coming perfectly. :tup:

I've already tossed my Jack's into my duffle. The zipper wouldn't close so I just gave it a good kick, couple stomps, and bam...problem solved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom