best Apache or Nanuk for 600 Royal Chips (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Guys, I just got 600 Royal chips (43mm). If I want to add te Dealer buttons, the card decks plus some more room for plaques.... what is the ideal size of Apache case or Nanuk I should get?
thanks!!

you could probably get away with an Apache 2800, but have more than enough room in an Apache 3800. I have 800 39mm chips in my 3800 and can still fit in a dealer button and a set of cards. But it is a bit tighter than I would prefer.

Nanuk 910 with 600x 43mm chips in Matsui chip boxes with room for cards and a dealer button if needed.

1628518895157.png

What’s the best way to cut the foam
If you want, you can also gently run an exactly knife along the pick and plug seams and it’ll cut right through it. But as mentioned above, you can gently peel it away without much issue.

Tried to order a Apache 4800 but harbor freight don’t accept PayPal nor will they accept my credit card as its not us issued…so stuck for now will have to see if someone has one for sale here asi can pay via PayPal.

I absolutely love the Apache 3800. All my sets are 800x and the layout is perfect. Not sure what would be best for 600x 43mm’s though.

Here is my layout for 800x
View attachment 751333
View attachment 751334
Dude I have a question, thanks for sharing thou.
I noticed yoru racks are "open" meaning that they dont have protection on the upper side, has this worked well on your case? I thinking in getting those racks as well but wanted to know if chips do not get beat up or something becuase they are in contact with the lower level
thanks!

Dude I have a question, thanks for sharing thou.
I noticed yoru racks are "open" meaning that they dont have protection on the upper side, has this worked well on your case? I thinking in getting those racks as well but wanted to know if chips do not get beat up or something becuase they are in contact with the lower level
thanks!

Chips don’t move at all once the lid is down. The foam on the top pushes down hard enough and nothing moves once closed!

I absolutely love the Apache 3800. All my sets are 800x and the layout is perfect. Not sure what would be best for 600x 43mm’s though.

Here is my layout for 800x
View attachment 751333
View attachment 751334
I have the same apache 3800 case and my pluck foam looks like @#$%. How do you keep your foam looking good? I'd rather have a solid chunk of foam and just hit it with a straight edge and a retractable x-acto blade. What's the trick here?

I have the same apache 3800 case and my pluck foam looks like @#$%. How do you keep your foam looking good? I'd rather have a solid chunk of foam and just hit it with a straight edge and a retractable x-acto blade. What's the trick here?
Spray it with cans of plasti-dip. Take the foam out, pick it to however you'd like, then spray a bunch of coats on. Really changes the texture of them and makes them sturdier.

Please excuse my ignorance but does that foam on the left side lift up for you to stack two decks of cards and a dealer button? Thanks in advance.
Yeah, that foam is just stuffed there to stop the racks from moving around. You can easily get a couple decks in there and maybe a thinner piece of foam.

Thank you! I'm looking to do almost that same layout. Am I counting correctly that there are a total of 6 pluck-able blocks from the right of the racks to the right edge? I know that was a seriously old post but how have you liked the layout, would you change anything?

I have the same case, and the same number of chips sitting on my dinning room table so I'm doing some planning before plucking/plasti-dipping lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom