- Oct 29, 2014
- Reaction score
- Nashville-ish, TN
A few items caught my eye...
- Depending on who is giving the hugs, I may be playing for 4th.
- Most Bounties - There is a strong possibility for a tie here. Are the bounty chips split amongst all tied or is there a tiebreaker?
- Bad Beat Jackpot - is this the best losing hand over the course of the weekend, or is it a set bad beat, with the first to claim getting the prize? Is it limited to just Holdem; or Holdem, Omaha, and Pineapple; or any/all circus games?
- Will pay 5 places if more than ___ entries. Fill in the blank.
- Most Buy-in award - is that most buy-ins in total value, or total number of reloads?
- Bounties of differing amounts. I'm not sure how that works. Different bounty chips?
- I'm never going to give my seal of approval when there is a 1x/3x blind level, but it has become common the last few years in PCF events.
- Berzerk Bounty structure: Blind increases are really slight in the middle: 800/1600 to 900/1800 is only a 13% increase. The next level is an 11% increase. Then you are whalloped with a 50% increase.
- 55 chips in the Main Event starting stack makes me happy.