• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Bellagio Replica Tournament Poker Chip Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kers

Reaction score
Ends tomorrow AM...
1,000 Bellagio Replica Tournament Poker Chip Set (Racks included)

WIDGET/LINK REMOVED

So now you post that these chips are yours after posting a thread pretending to ask about them? With what a trusted member at Chip Talk has also said you are obviously shady and no one should have anything to do with your auctions. I'm glad that your chips didn't sell and recommend that no one ever buy from you.

Go away, your type isn't wanted on any of these forums.

Yeah I kinda wondered when I read his first post and he said I used to post on here years ago but he lost his login... I thought to myself, isn't this site only a few months old?!? lol.

Gotta love spammerscammers.

For the record, I did move his post to the correct forum and added the widget.

The original thread was titled "Ends tomorrow AM..." with just a link to the auction. I moved his thread title text into the post and gave the thread a more appropriate title for the section it belongs in. Either way, it's the same thing, I just made it look more presentable.

Can you guys see the last edited by messages? I'm too lazy to log in with a test account to check. :) I always put a detailed note in that field.

Yes we can see it.

"Last edited by Tommy; 08-31-2013 at 07:17 PM. Reason: moved to correct forum"

I moved his thread title text into the post and gave the thread a more appropriate title for the section it belongs in. Either way, it's the same thing, I just made it look more presentable.
Can you guys see the last edited by messages? I always put a detailed note in that field.

By starting this second thread, regardless of the forum posted in he basically said out loud that he's a scamming pr!ck. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

And yes, we can see the edited by messages :)

Wooahhh! I see what your are saying. He should of just post that they are his from the start!

I guess we will see if he can turn around his reputation by not posting in that manner anymore. OR maybe we'll never hear from him again. :)

Wooahhh! I see what your are saying. He should of just post that they are his from the start!

I guess we will see if he can turn around his reputation by not posting in that manner anymore. OR maybe we'll never hear from him again. :)

To be fair, he/she should get a second chance or two but IMO he doesn't deserve much of one, although that's for Tommy to decide, not me.

I'm all about second chances. I don't do 3rd chances though. ;)

My prediction is we will never see that person post again. I think it was someone that joined simply to unload some chips. Hopefully I'm wrong though and they can be someone that contributes to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom