Bellagio Poker Room Reopens - Max6/NoFood/NoSpectators (2 Viewers)

That plexiglass though... #smackmyfaceonit
1592849432726.gif

That room used to be packed with tables. Looks like they cut it down by more than half.

My wife and I went out to dinner last night for Father's Day at a restaurant in downtown Denver. They had new Plexiglas dividers setup between all of the tables. The amount of visible fingerprints, grime, and spatter on them was enough to make you lose your appetite. :vomit: In hindsight I should've taken a photo.

I'm coming to realize I was far more comfortable living in a world of unknown/invisible airborne germs, than the one where visible grime is being stored/displayed on permanent plexi dividers.

My wife and I went out to dinner last night for Father's Day at a restaurant in downtown Denver. They had new Plexiglas dividers setup between all of the tables. The amount of visible fingerprints, grime, and spatter on them was enough to make you lose your appetite. :vomit: In hindsight I should've taken a photo.

I'm coming to realize I was far more comfortable living in a world of unknown/invisible airborne germs, than the one where visible grime is being stored/displayed on permanent plexi dividers.

They are supposed to clean them (with an approved agent) after every occupancy. If they aren't, they are probably operating outside of minimal safe guidelines and maybe even posing an enhanced viral transmission risk.

They are supposed to clean them (with an approved agent) after every occupancy. If they aren't, they are probably operating outside of minimal safe guidelines and maybe even posing an enhanced viral transmission risk.

Hmmm, I see. It was Father's Day and they were rather busy... perhaps they fell behind on the protocols.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom