Beginners Sample Pack (1 Viewer)

This is an awesome idea!

Is the set available for check-out now?

I'm interested in trying ceramic chips, but I wasn't sure which ones on here are ceramic, so I updated the list from the first post with more info. on the chip type below.

10 of each style: Milano (Apache, clay), Scroll (Apache ceramic, out of stock @ Apache), Poker Knights (Apache clay), Sunfly Hybrids (unlabeled), Chipco (basically the same as GOCC), Mint (Apache, unlisted type???), OWPS color wheel (Sunfly ceramics), Nexgen, Majestic (blank) (Apache, clay), Unicorn.

@Forty4 I'll def. ping you on this set once I get a table picked out. I had just started up a home game when Coronavirus hit. :( My plan from here is: get a table (no more dining room table, can't slide cards, etc.), then new cards (Bicycle Prestige red/blues FTW!), then major chip upgrade. :)

This is perfect as I am just getting into chips! I would like to check out the samples. How much is average shipping cost within the US? Where do I send the deposit/shipping?

I'd be interested in this info. as well and will likely be next in line soon. :)

This is perfect as I am just getting into chips! I would like to check out the samples. How much is average shipping cost within the US? Where do I send the deposit/shipping?
I'd be interested in this info. as well and will likely be next in line soon. :)
Send PM’s is best, that way I can get your address, don’t think you want that posted publicly. Shipping is in a SFRB which is $8.30.

Send PM’s is best, that way I can get your address, don’t think you want that posted publicly. Shipping is in a SFRB which is $8.30.
This very cool Forty4! Thanks for doing this. Has the set changed or grown any from the first post?

I wish I had seen this prior to ordering several sample sets yesterday. But I still may be interested. I've yet to see, touch or splash a ceramic chip. Is there a waiting list, and how long? I'm hoping to purchase chips before the end of May.

This very cool Forty4! Thanks for doing this. Has the set changed or grown any from the first post?

I wish I had seen this prior to ordering several sample sets yesterday. But I still may be interested. I've yet to see, touch or splash a ceramic chip. Is there a waiting list, and how long? I'm hoping to purchase chips before the end of May.
No wait list. The set has changed somewhat because someone didn’t return it. But had duplicates of most and thought there is a post saying that additions had occurred, Gemaco promo, Matsui, mountain top, and various blank size ceramics.

Hi guys, am interested in trying out some high-end samples and someone directed me here. Am I able to get a sample set? How exactly does this work?

Thanks!

Hey I'm looking at ordering a set for family Game night and am torn between done of the cheaper sets. Looking at scrolls, poker knights, Milanos, and Nevada jacks mainly but would really like to take you up on this really cool idea. I can pay through Facebook or whatever you like
Hey jampiece im in the same predicament..ive got a sample set of banks chips and really like them..also on the way are a set of royals and dunes. I will wait until they are all here before i make a decision. One set will be small denominations for cash games and the other will be larger amounts for tourneys. You might need 2 sets also.

Great idea! Hope these are still available! Does anyone have a link to a more recent/available thread should this one not be available?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom