Before they hit eBay! (1 Viewer)

When a seller wants to sell to the first responder, and receives both a PM and a thread post with the same time stamp, who does he choose?

dibs on sample set...changed my mind :( .. sorry...no dibs

Last edited:
To anyone looking to actually get chips, don't forget to PM @Apache

Apparently dibs called in the sale thread itself don't actually matter in this sale.
What?!? Why not? If it can work with calling "shotgun" for riding in the front seat of a car, it surely can work for buying chips in a forum.

Inteesting, I've always done PM then post in thread if it was something I thought speed was of importance for.

Depends which way a seller prefers I guess. (post or PM time stamp) In my recent sales, I've done post first, then pm so there is no confusion about who was first. Opening up a new window, tab, or page to send a PM seems like the longer way when seconds count around here.

Also, if you want to leave feedback for a transaction, the buyer needs to post in the sale thread anyway. The post first method eliminates them forgetting to do that if they seal the deal via PM only.

Josh-If they're still available could I get the 16 Stardust $100's?
PM coming, thanks for doing all this!

I'll take the Stardust $100's, if you will ship them back to Canada:).

What?!? Why not? If it can work with calling "shotgun" for riding in the front seat of a car, it surely can work for buying chips in a forum.
Doesn't matter if you pm first either ...as I found out.

100 $500 Fun Nite brand new chips - $85 (10 lots available)
8-jpg.85183
This is an old thread, but is a rack of these Fun Nite 500s available? If so, in for one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom