Been lurking and researching. Have to say - this forum helped a lot. (1 Viewer)

playerOne

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hi there! I've been lurking on this forum for about a year now.

I've been playing poker for about 10 years, but I've been playing more regularly in the last 2 years. I always liked playing with unique chips. I never realized how big is the poker chip collectors community is. I was thrilled when I found this forum.

I had an idea to put together my own poker set and I quickly realized that this forum is a goldmine of information. I'm a web developer, but I used to spend many hours on photoshop and illustrator. I already designed chips and had ceramic samples manufactured by Sun-Fly months ago. I absolutely love them.

Welcome!
I had an idea to put together my own poker set and I quickly realized that this forum is a goldmine of information. I'm a web developer, but I used to spend many hours on photoshop and illustrator. I already designed chips and had ceramic samples manufactured by Sun-Fly months ago. I absolutely love them.
Please share what you've created so far!

Welcome!

The information and help is what sucks you in. Your wallet will quickly hate you.

Thank you all for a warm welcome! Sorry for the delayed response... We have a newborn at home and I got a bit busy these days. I'll post some pictures of my chips. I'm also designing a box at the moment and can't wait to get some feedback when I'm done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom