Been gone awhile.. what’s going on with chip pricing? (1 Viewer)

Kybill

Sitting Out
Reaction score
So I used to post on 2+2 and then after I was in the pharaoh paulson group buy moved over to chiptalk. It’s been awhile since I have bought any new chips and was wondering what is going on with pricing. I have a set of pcr paulson chips I was thinking about moving and just getting some of the cheaper pharaoh chips but the market seems to be all over the place.

Not sure what the best thing to do would be after not watching the prices for several years.

Auctions are the best way to move chips when you can't nail down a "normal" price. Start the auction low, but at a level you'd be happy enough to let them go. PCR Paulsons will garner enough interest that you will get multiple interested parties. They will drive the price up to a reasonable price for the number of chips and the particular breakdown you are offering.

I suggest auctioning here before eBay to avoid fees, to keep them in the community, and to trade with people that are known to be reputable (i.e. no drama in the exchange).

The PCR bubble has burst. They're practically worthless now. I'll take them off your hands for 10¢/chip as a favor.

;)

So I used to post on 2+2 and then after I was in the pharaoh paulson group buy moved over to chiptalk. It’s been awhile since I have bought any new chips and was wondering what is going on with pricing. I have a set of pcr paulson chips I was thinking about moving and just getting some of the cheaper pharaoh chips but the market seems to be all over the place.

Not sure what the best thing to do would be after not watching the prices for several years.
do you have any pics?

Prices for chips have come down to just this side of insane. Just like everything else in the world. I berate myself daily for not buying CDI 98s about 7 years ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom