Been fiddling around . . . (1 Viewer)

Milo013

Flush
Reaction score
I like Earth tones . . . but would these be better with labels, or hot stamps?

The stamp would be a stylized monogram of my initials (AB). A label would be the same, but I would likely add the denoms.

Attachments

• Milo1.jpg
    Milo1.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 196
  • Milo2.jpg
    Milo2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Milo3.jpg
    Milo3.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 194
  • Milo4.jpg
    Milo4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 195
Good idea with earth tones but I feel the repeating of colors and the similarities of the chips would be a tough dissection of of denomination in splashed pots.

others will chime in and give you more detailed info than I just did..

I think they could work but would need more minimal spot patterns i think so more of the base chip colour can be seen, maybe based on 1/8" spots.

Attachments

• spike ithard 1.jpg
    spike ithard 1.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
You could always use color matched inlays to be able to count splashed pots better.

How close are chocolate and dark green in real life under typical room lighting? I'd be concerned about dirty stacks with those.

They are distinctive enough, and the room we use is very brightly lit. Not a fan of dim lighting.

Shit, Krony, can I steal those?

Certainly, your colours just copied from your original mocks just with the 1/8" spots, the last 2 (6A18 and 8A18) won't be cheap tho.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

How close are chocolate and dark green in real life under typical room lighting? I'd be concerned about dirty stacks with those.

Not the best pics but top row is the current base colours, dark green and chocolate are close, i would be tempted for just green and also change DG yellow for just yellow or canary yellow as also both are weighted.

Left is with flash, right without.

IMG_0944.jpgIMG_0946.jpg

Milo 2.jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom