Been a long time (1 Viewer)

Welcome back! Tell us about your chippies.
I was just going through some stuff and came across my chips which got me to think of this forum. I have a set of BCC's used on the ESPN series tilt. I have a custom solid color of ASM's and custom set of cermaics. I also have a huge tournament set of ceramics from one of the first group buys through Palm Imports. Once I can get logged in on my phone I'll post some pics.

Post a picture of your Tilt chips. I liked that show. Was it on only 1 year?
These are the Tilt chips. I counted 829 and also have 2 tournament badges from the show. I also found a set of ceramic American Beauties. The tournament set has over 2,000 chips. They were from the group buy based upon the Bellagio tournament chips. I guess I need to sit down and go through them-lol.

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 144
You gotta give us the goods here. I recall those chips being pretty sweet (yes, I did watch the show in real time when it aired).

This is the pic from top of the case. My set has the $25-$1000 for a tournament set. I watched the show when it aired as well. After reading around BCC's aren't made any longer?

Attachments

• image1 (1).jpeg
    image1 (1).jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 87
These are the Tilt chips. I counted 829 and also have 2 tournament badges from the show. I also found a set of ceramic American Beauties. The tournament set has over 2,000 chips. They were from the group buy based upon the Bellagio tournament chips. I guess I need to sit down and go through them-lol.
I work part time in a cigar bar and the guy who played Skip on Tilt is a regular at my bar. Loved that show and very cool chips!

Here is a pic of the Bellagio tribute tournament chips. Funny thing is that I started off just wanting a small tournament set. Well after it was all said and done I now have a total of 2,891 of them-lol. There may have been a very good reason I had to get off this forum.

Attachments

• bellagio.jpeg
    bellagio.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 86
These are my custom ceramics. It started out with a free set from Nevada Jacks through a promo on an online poker site. It was the good old days where you could earn a decent set of chips for virtually zero risk. I got the $1's and $5's based on their martini design which could be semi-customized. The remainder of the set I finished through Palm Imports by tweaking the design.

Attachments

• sto lat.jpeg
    sto lat.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 91
The cases are dirty from sitting for almost a decade, but here is 2,891 of the Bellagio tournament chips.

Here is a stack of bounty chips that were a group buy at one time. These are a favorite because they are different.

Attachments

• bellagio2.jpeg
    bellagio2.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 69
  • bounty .jpeg
    bounty .jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 72
  • bounty2.jpeg
    bounty2.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 63
This is the pic from top of the case. My set has the $25-$1000 for a tournament set. I watched the show when it aired as well. After reading around BCC's aren't made any longer?
welcome back. I have one rack of those tilt hundos and have never been able to add on. Nice set.

I came to the realization that this wasn't the chip forum from where I acquired my chips after searching around. So I have been talking about stuff from over a decade ago from the other site. This forum is awesome and definitely very friendly. I am definitely glad I found it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom