• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Beautiful wooden case and 400-ish paranoids NE of Sacramento, CA - $25 (1 Viewer)

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/484162022402797/?ref=messenger_banner

I think these older cases tend to only 20 Paulsons per slot.

1597448794752.png
1597448801009.png

Those shamrock paranoids are also listed on eBay, at a higher price plus shipping. If you're interested in the chips and case, it might be more convenient to get them from eBay rather than try to arrange a local pickup and reship.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/124295061510?ViewItem=&item=124295061510

Are they paranoids?

The chips are vintage die-cut inlaid chips, which are usually referred to as "Paranoid" chips by collectors. I'm not positive that all such chips are technically Paranoid chips, since that might refer to a particular brand of material or even a particular brand of chip, whereas die-cut inlaid chips like that were sold by a number of different companies over a broad time period. I don't think we have any good way of determining exactly what material any such chip was made out of, or who it was made by, or when.

So basically, if it looks like a Paranoid chip, you might as well consider it a Paranoid chip, unless it's an obvious modern counterfeit or replica.

I live 2 hours from Grass Valley and wouldn’t mind an excuse to break quarantine. If you’re still lacking arrangements come next weekend, and assuming I have nothing planed with the wife & kids, I can help you out.

Be warned, I’ll probably stack and shuffle them for 48 hours before mailing them to you. I mean, how often do you get to fiddle with a full set of paranoids?!

My buddy in Sacramento said these are just too far from him. Close to Tahoe in the “foot” hills.

I’m asking the seller to ship them. Made an offer. Waiting on reply.

Sounds good. Keep me posted.

Tahoe isn‘t anywhere near Grass Valley; Tahoe would be far. If, perhaps, there’s a small miscommunication and the seller is instead in the nearby mountains throughout Nevada County, I’d be more than happy to drive out that way.

Sounds good. Keep me posted.

Tahoe isn‘t anywhere near Grass Valley; Tahoe would be far. If, perhaps, there’s a small miscommunication and the seller is instead in the nearby mountains throughout Nevada County, I’d be more than happy to drive out that way.

You are correct. My contact is out of the area up in Tahoe this weekend on work. I got confused.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom