Wanted Beatup/Incomplete/Marked/Smelly Decks of Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Hey party people, I think its insane to pay $10 per deck of cards and I want to be proved wrong. Id like to buy some samples from people. Doesnt have to be playable (but thats a bonus), just want to compare and see what the fuss is about before spending real money on a few setups for the house.

I've got the WSOP 2012 cards and really like them, and some Desjgn from @doublebooyah85 , but would love to feel either Copag or KEMs. Like the title says Ill pay for faded decks, incomplete decks, whatever.

I got a setup of these as a gift and it's been my favorite setup since. They look especially good on black or dark felt. I prefer the jumbo index too. Lasted about 10 games before someone creased one of the corners.

Though you can't beat the price of the used 2012 WSOP cards on eBay. Not jumbo index, but I'll live with it because I'm cheap. Plus my players tend to ruin cards.

Copag2.jpg

Copag3.jpg

I got a setup of these as a gift and it's been my favorite setup since. They look especially good on black or dark felt. I prefer the jumbo index too. Lasted about 10 games before someone creased one of the corners.

Though you can't beat the price of the used 2012 WSOP cards on eBay. Not jumbo index, but I'll live with it because I'm cheap. Plus my players tend to ruin cards.
100%, that's my biggest stopping point right now; picked up 14 setups for like $40, so I need to convince myself it's worth it to branch out and get other cards. I'm stubborn!

I would work on getting at least one setup of KEMs. The issue is that they’re $30+ per setup and the threat that they may warp with use.
They’re by far my favorite cards, but the concerns I mentioned prevent me from going exclusive with them.

I would work on getting at least one setup of KEMs. The issue is that they’re $30+ per setup and the threat that they may warp with use.
They’re by far my favorite cards, but the concerns I mentioned prevent me from going exclusive with them.
Copy, got any ugly/unusable KEM decks? I cant fathom how theyre worth it. Ill eventually just buy a setup Im sure but my curiosity is there lol.

100% agree.

@NotRealNameNoSir shoot me a PM with your addy and what you've sampled so far, I can probably send you a few different decks. Buyer beware it can be a new money sink lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom