Bean Town Poker

Jon Udell

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Here is the latest project to be finished for a member on the Forum! Packed and ready to ship, this was a really fun project. Thank you for the opportunity! I would like to sincerely thank everyone here on the forum that has supported Udell Custom Shop since opening here a few months ago. I am an out of work film maker by trade, Union Sound man. Work is not coming back any time soon to our industry. On top of that I live in Florida where we have an unemployment system designed to keep legitimate people from collecting. After months of trying to collect I am still trying without luck. So when I say thank you.... I really mean it. Hope everyone has a great day!
IMG_1563.JPG

BarrieJ3

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snap! @sheikh617 looking good!

This gives me the idea to maybe have a small piece done for above everyone that has their own display case of customs/semi customs. Too stalkerish?

sheikh617

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snap! @sheikh617 looking good!

This gives me the idea to maybe have a small piece done for above everyone that has their own display case of customs/semi customs. Too stalkerish?
Feel free to have a small Bean Town Poker piece done if you wanted. You'll have plenty of samples, DBs, cut cards and singles to display lol.

Top Bottom