SOLD Bean Town Poker V2 Dealer Buttons (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I bought some recently because I had people people ask for them. I have 10 sets available. They will also come with a pair of poker sized cut cards. $14 a set plus bubble mailer shipping $4.50, which makes $18.50 total.

20201008_154603.jpg

1. @72o PAID
2. @krafticus PAID
3. @colter ripton PAID
4. @tabletalker7 PAID
5. @PAZ PAID
6. @Suited Connector PAID
7. @Ronoh PAID
8. @T_Chan
9. @MikesDad PAID

Last edited:
One of the best home game themes out there, love the whole Bean Town vibe!

Who did you order the custom cards from @sheikh617 ?
Cut cards or actual plastic cards? Cut cards were from the GB run by MatB. The playing cards I had made are from makeplayingcards.com and I would not recommend them due to durability issues.

Cut cards or actual plastic cards? Cut cards were from the GB run by MatB. The playing cards I had made are from makeplayingcards.com and I would not recommend them due to durability issues.

Thanks! And that answers my follow-up question!

One set left. I'd like to sell all 10 and ship them all at once to save PO trips since they have been a shit show since covid.

To all the paid orders I mailed them out today. Sorry for the delay, I have been extremely busy since last week and haven't been on the forum much either. I had time today and got all paid orders out in the mail. If you want your tracking just shoot me a PM otherwise they are all expected between Friday and Monday depending on geographic location.

I hadn't seen this. Will take the last set if available. Why you gotta steal Brockton's motto tho, don't they have it bad enough :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom