Bean Town Poker Room (2 Viewers)

Some new fun chips and a 4 year anniversary token for my upcoming tournament!

B1D57898-7242-44BA-8588-E630223A512B.jpeg

Full table and great game at Bean Town Poker last night! Fun night with model host continues to show us the right way to do it... healthy doses of Bomb Pots and SOHE to cap off the night did not hurt the action either! Thanks Mo!
You finished the night on a nice little streak! Thanks for swinging by.

I say we settle this with a 4 way all in SoHe pot similar to last night. At least two people are getting FUKT.
So true, can't believe how many multi-way allins by the river in almost every sohe and plo double board bomb pot, crazy!

A seat has opened up at my 4 year anniversary tournament. $150 buyin. $15 towards a custom card capper. $135 to prize pool with a $40 progressive bounty. One rebuy of $135 allowed. Pays to top three, will be 9 handed. Winner also gets a trophy! The caveat with the trophy, you must come defend it next year. If you lose, you give it up. If you win, it’s yours for good!

Tourney Saturday the 30th 5pm. Let me know if anyone would like the seat.

@jpietrella
@Stackme
@glynn
@Jonstro
@upNdown

IMG_2198.jpeg

A seat has opened up at my 4 year anniversary tournament. $150 buyin. $15 towards a custom card capper. $135 to prize pool with a $40 progressive bounty. One rebuy of $135 allowed. Pays to top three, will be 9 handed. Winner also gets a trophy! The caveat with the trophy, you must come defend it next year. If you lose, you give it up. If you win, it’s yours for good!

Tourney Saturday the 30th 5pm. Let me know if anyone would like the seat.

@jpietrella
@Stackme
@glynn
@Jonstro
@upNdown

View attachment 1199665
What do you get for a custom card capper? I've been looking for one to give away at my next big tournament!

Looks like one of the players for this weekend would like to offer his seat up for the tournament mentioned above. If any of the local guys wants in let me know!

Night just ended. Played some circus after the tournament.

Winner was our very own @jpietrella !!

Cash was split among the final three, and there was some really good bounty cashouts as well. 9 handed with 7 rebuys, the prize pool was very handsome. Congrats buddy!

IMG_2314.jpeg

Night just ended. Played some circus after the tournament.

Winner was our very own @jpietrella !!

Cash was split among the final three, and there was some really good bounty cashouts as well. 9 handed with 7 rebuys, the prize pool was very handsome. Congrats buddy!

View attachment 1203621
1 bullet, let's F goooooooo! Amazingly run tournament. @sheikh617 the GOAT host, as always. Thank you again!

Looking forward to defending next year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom