Giveaway Bean Town Poker 43mm Ceramic Tournament Sample Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Back at it again with some free stuffs. I'll be giving away two complete sample sets of my ceramic tournament set made by ABC. You will receive one of each chip. I will not be including any air tites or chips stands. The chips may not ship for a week or more. I only go to the PO when I have a decent amount of shit to mail because the lines are horrendous and I am trying to limit my exposure outside the house. I'll leave this open for 2-3 days. Shipping CONUS free. Would prefer to not send international.

In order to be eligible for set 1, you must post a picture of some Bean Town Poker related stuff you may have either bought/won off me. Could be DBs, cut cards, etc. This pool of entries will be smaller and therefore you will have a better chance at winning one sample set.

The second set is open to any and everyone on the forum and I will include all the entrants who entered for set 1, minus the winner. To enter just type "Bean Town".

Cheers.

DSC_0506.JPG

Some additional pr0n: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...m-ceramic-tournament-pr0n.56508/#post-1092460

1589226247775.png

Last edited:
I love the collection Ben and I have been growing! These are awesome! Hope I can be a real member one day ;)

15892256065582792862202120912974.jpg

Bean Town.

Thank you for this giveaway — chips look awesome!

Bean Town!

(only eligible for 2nd group... for now, until I find one billion dollars! or another offer you can't refuse!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom