For Sale BCC with TR King Hotstamp - 1600 chip cash with fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
ryjPbw07RMiPDoV55Eiapw_thumb_16dd.jpg

1600 chips plus a few extras:
200 x 25¢
200 x $1
700 x $5
250 x $25
250 x $100

This is a pretty unique set: BCC Sun Mold with old-school TR King hotstamps.

Condition (and I'm being picky because I know that you will be):
- They were purchased new by me and have seen use 2-3 times a year for about 8-10 years. The 25¢ chips have never been used.
- All have square edges and stand on edge without any visible wear. No "flea bites".
- When I got them they were rather warped (which, in my experience, is not unusual for hotstamped chips). I flattened them and now they are very flat but not perfect. See the pic above which is representative and was just random chips.
- The chips all have a slightly "scratched" appearance which tends to come out if oiled. This is more apparent on the darker chips.

$2000 shipped USPS flat rate boxes in the US. PayPal F&F or Venmo
International orders considered with shipping at actual cost.
Will split if all chips are sold. If split, I will charge for shipping, actual costs.

Edit: to be absolutely clear, these chips are Blue Chip Company chips (not TRK) but they have the TRK hotstamps that were purchased when the TR King company closed.

Last edited:
Wow! Beautiful chips. I’m not normally a fan of hot stamped chips but these are definitely the exception to that rule.

Based on the pic the chips are clam, not sun mold. Same difference IMO, but just in case anyone was wondering.

GLWS! :tup:

I would love to own this set. Absolutely gorgeous, and BCC chips with TRK hotstamps are amazeballs. But I have waaaay too many sets at the moment. Anyone in the market for a cash set, this will not disappoint.

I would love to own this set. Absolutely gorgeous, and BCC chips with TRK hotstamps are amazeballs. But I have waaaay too many sets at the moment. Anyone in the market for a cash set, this will not disappoint.
Same. I have four cash sets, another for sale, and don't play cash.

I'd be willing to buy the quarters, $1s, and 200 $5s if someone wanted a tourney set out of the rest.

I am a complete newbie to poker so I didn’t know that it would make them unusable, sorry.

Not sure what others think of this breakdown, but if I bought the fracs, $1s and 200 $5s it would leave 1000 chips or two sets of:

$5 x 250
$25 x 125
$100 x 125

If used for a tourney of 8 people could do a T2000 tourney with a breakdown of 25/15/15. It would leave room to color up the $5s but wouldn't provide any option for rebuys.

I'll tag @BGinGA for an analysis of this breakdown's usability.

The set as whole is a great breakdown. It covers every game from 25/50c up to $5/10 no limit and everything in between. And it is a one of a kind set (I believe) so it has chip security covered. Sadly I’m not in the buying market right now or I’d own them already. I love that there are soooo many $5’s!!!

If there was one tweak I could make I’d trade a rack of $100 for a rack of $1’s so that it could be used as a 2 table set at lower stakes. But that is only a very minor issue.

The set as whole is a great breakdown. It covers every game from 25/50c up to $5/10 no limit and everything in between.

That was the intention when I bought them. My game tends to run a little bigger than some, so the fracs haven't been used. Recently, we have been playing with a single $5 button blind, so the $1s aren't in play either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom