Wanted BCC TRK Fire & BCC High Rollers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsLV

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This might be a long shot, but I’m thinking of building a smallish (600-800) set of BCCs.

The primary color I’d like in the set is TRK Fire. I’m open to solids, any mold. The only sets I’ve seen with this color have been Grand Cardrooms (solid and spotted), but I know blanks exist too.

Please educate me if there are other sets around that used this color.

Edited to add in BCC High Rollers as well. Looking to add on to my existing set. I need 100s and pink 500s in any quantity.

Offering cash, please PM me if you have either.

Last edited:
Here’s a little more TRK fire for you. Sorry none for sale though.

8B811D23-E06B-4E36-B2B0-DBE2D23F71BF.jpeg

Those look red, is that what TRK fire is? I assumed the BCC color was like Blaze for Paulson
20220101_124214.jpg

These are the only 39mm I have seen, but we do have some 50mm in the same.bright orange color. Also many others were around for this BCC group buy back in the day, but it is my understanding this was the only set ordered with this combination. But I'm sure that someone else had to use the Orange for a set?

Good Luck with the hunt! Absolutely love these chips!

Those look red, is that what TRK fire is? I assumed the BCC color was like Blaze for Paulson
View attachment 886375
These are the only 39mm I have seen, but we do have some 50mm in the same.bright orange color. Also many others were around for this BCC group buy back in the day, but it is my understanding this was the only set ordered with this combination. But I'm sure that someone else had to use the Orange for a set?

Good Luck with the hunt! Absolutely love these chips!

Beautiful set. The colors really pop.

Maybe something will show up. If not, I’ll probably focus on adding on to the High Rollers I have. I’ll give it some time and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom