Found BCC Shuffle Stack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djfayze

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
EDIT: I've found a stack of the elites. Still looking for a shuffle stack of BCCs!

Hey everyone! I’m on a quest to get a shuffle stack of a large variety of chip types and manufacturers and two that I don’t have yet are BCC and the GPI Monaco/elite line.

if you’ve got 10 chips of either that are in decent condition (I don’t care about color/denomination) that I could buy from you for a decent price as a shuffle stack that’d be great. Thanks!

Last edited:
I’ve got these samurai extras. They’re spinners and 1 with an inlay missing. Still shuffle nicely though. They’re yours if you want them for the cost of shipping (from Sweden). Would be $12

B67FAECE-1DB7-4C41-9528-41DC7F431CA2.jpeg

I’ve got these samurai extras. They’re spinners and 1 with an inlay missing. Still shuffle nicely though. They’re yours if you want them for the cost of shipping (from Sweden). Would be $12

View attachment 649612
I’ll send you a PM if no one in the states ends up having any, thank you for the offer!

I think I’ve got a barrel of the elite quarter’s. Shoot me a PM if your interested.

UPDATE: I've found a stack of the elites. Still looking for a shuffle stack of BCCs! @Eriks offered to send some from Sweden but if there's anyone in the states who's got 10 extras they could spare let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom