Found BCC Samurai Palace -- 600 Cash Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steppenwolf

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
After receiving some loose extras from @jja412 today and having sold off my AS cash set, I've decided that I'm ready for something totally different--BCC Samurai.

I am hoping these chips end up with my nephew -- who loves all things Samurai and will be studying in Japan next year.

20190323_185923.jpg

Photo borrowed from @jja412 -- cool?

My ideal 600 chip breakdown:
Frac x 100 (I just bought a mint rack from @courage)
$1 x 200
$5 x 200
$25 x 80 (got my first 2 barrels from @jja412)
$100 x 20

I'd take your BCC Samurai by the set, rack or barrel. Happy to pay a fair market price (a recent auction went for $2.125/chip). I am looking for mintier chips por favor. ;)

Many thanks to my fellow chippers!

@Steppenwolf

The SPs have dropped to the bottom of the pile of all my sets, but I'm not hurting for loot. Not sure I want to sell.

I think there two more barrels of fives. 10 each of the 100 and 500s

20200812_133835.jpg
20200812_133906.jpg

@Orlak sold a nice set of those denoms on eBay earlier this year. I don't know if they went to somebody on the forum or if they left our ecosystem. Perhaps he could contact the buyer and see if they have any interest in selling them?

As it turns out, my quest for a modest 600 chip set may have morphed into a tad more than that. :bag: I will keep this ad open until after all these new chips arrive.

I will also say... there are a few things I didn't score quite yet.

1) I have a rack of $1s coming with just a few missing. Anybody have 5 or 10 loose extras?

2) I would love to have a complete sample set. I have no $1k or NCV chips coming, so a loose extra or two of each would be ideal, but a complete sample or partial sample with those denoms would also work on my end.

3) A rack or barrel even of NCV would also be delightful.

Thanks to everyone tagged above. Lots of awesome chippers made this pretty easy for me. You guys rock!

Will be sharing pr0n of this one.

@Steppenwolf

As it turns out, my quest for a modest 600 chip set may have morphed into a tad more than that. :bag: I will keep this ad open until after all these new chips arrive.

1) I have a rack of $1s coming with just a few missing. Anybody have 5 or 10 loose extras?

2) I would love to have a complete sample set. I have no $1k or NCV chips coming, so a loose extra or two of each would be ideal, but a complete sample or partial sample with those denoms would also work on my end.

Thanks to everyone tagged above. Lots of awesome chippers made this pretty easy for me. You guys rock!

@Steppenwolf

Congrats. I was just about to offer my set to you for 4k.

@Steppenwolf
I could help with #1. I bought out the last of the $1s from holdempokerchips and I have a weird amount. I could spare some.

So... in an effort to avoid moderation and further indulge, I am thinking I could make my breakdown a little more ideal. I guess that means I'm in the market for 1 more minty rack of $1s and 3 more barrels of $5s. Oh, and I don't have a spare frac, so I need to add that to the list for samples.

@Orlak sold a nice set of those denoms on eBay earlier this year. I don't know if they went to somebody on the forum or if they left our ecosystem. Perhaps he could contact the buyer and see if they have any interest in selling them?
They went to canadia and I can’t find the reference to the sale that was many months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom