Wanted BCC Riverboat Tourney Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buge

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey guys, I had some pretty good luck in the past few tournaments I played in so now I am looking for a T10k 2 table tourney set of BCC The Riverboats. I have not seen these for sale so I am not sure what the price of these would be. Please feel free to PM me with whatever you have. Any help is appreciated! Pic posted for reference. I can take down if needed. Thanks
358366B7-D75F-405F-9E65-49C4DC3BED50.jpeg

A 400 piece set would be the nuts. I've seen these before but my guess is they're quite scarce. I need to stop looking at this.

Are these colors achievable by modern day cpc?
I am thinking mandarin red, dg tiger and arc yellow for the 1000.
You can definitely make quarter pie spotted chips with CPC, but you'll have a really hard time doing a color palette with CPC that would match any of BCC's. You can get damn close but a couple of the colors would be just a bit off.

No CPC chip or mold can replicate the feel of these, either. They feel like porcelain.

Riverboat BCC draft.png

Might be a tough find, though probably not impossible. Gotta love BCCs, GLWS!

@Buge you and me both would love a two table set. GL on finding enough of these chips in one spot to accommodate that though. These are very rare and hard to find. I tried a couple months ago, and you might just need to be patient and have a significant amount of $$$ ready for if and when they do. These are loved by many, including myself, definitely one of my “Grail” sets. I don’t say that lightly, these chips are truly beautiful.

Either way I wish you luck! I too want these beauties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom