SOLD BCC Protege Cash & Tourney Sets (PENDING) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicJunkie

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling both a cash and tourney set of Sidepot BCC Protégé chips. Shipping to continental US only, PPFF plus shipping, however, I will personally drive up to 700 miles from Santa Ana, California for delivery at $0.5 per mile.

Offering:

1) Cash Set ($2,400)
  • 906-chip set with 7 denominations and including red non-denomination chips to act as $5 chips,
  • Includes all denominations available in the Protégé line between the 5¢ and $2.5 chip,
  • Micro-stakes game protentional (<$10/person) via the 5¢ chip,
  • Up to $80/person games starting with 10¢ chip, without the $2.5 chip, for up to 10 players,
  • The non-denomination chips (red) can act as a $5 chip,
  • One Sidepot dealer button and three aluminum cases included,
  • See below picture chart for chip breakdown.
Cash Chip Set.jpg

IMG_2851.jpeg

2) Tourney Set ($4,200)
  • 1636-chip set with 11 denominations and including green, orange and a few blue (11) non-denomination chips,
  • Includes all denominations available in the Protégé line between the $5 and $100,000 chip,
  • Green non-denomination chips can be used as a $200 or $250 chip, and the orange non-denomination chips can be used as a $10,000 chip,
  • Please contact @warewulf if you have an excess of $5000 chips; he's looking for 20-40 of them,
  • Two Sidepot dealer buttons and three aluminum cases included,
  • See below picture chart for chip breakdown.
Tourney Chip Set.jpg

IMG_2858.jpeg

3) Two Custom Wooden Cases ($400 total or $200/each)
  • Cases are stackable,
  • The taller case has hidden drawer containing a mat,
  • Each was custom designed to fit 320 Protégé chips,
  • Each was designed for 10-person game at 29 chip per person with an extra 30 chips for banking purposes (see pictures with chips outside cases).
IMG_2300.jpeg

IMG_2295.jpeg

IMG_2299.jpeg

IMG_2301.jpeg

IMG_2304.jpeg

All offerings can be handled separately. I’m available to show these offerings in person at my home in Santa Ana, CA to any prospective buyers.

Chips include normal variants; most notably the center-denomination-stamp color variations on the $5, $500 and $5,000 chips.

Besides using the 320 chips in the larger wooden cases a few times, no other chip has been used.

If the tourney set buyer is not interested in the wooden cases, I’ll work with the buyer to provide the proper shipping of the chips now stored in the wooden cases.

One last thing. I’m a newbie; so, I might not understand some of the jargon to follow but, I'll ask for explanations.

Just in case, I'd take all of the dimes, nickels, and 50 vent chips if split

I’ll take the cash set. PM incoming.
I'd have grabbed the whole thing if I was starting from scratch. This is the only time I've seen nickels and the first time I've seen dimes, 50 cents, $2's, and the snappers come up for sale.

I'd have grabbed the whole thing if I was starting from scratch. This is the  second time I've seen nickels and the first time I've seen dimes, 50 cents, $2's, and the snappers come up for sale.
Fixed, sorry.

View attachment 946639
Like all BCC Chips the inlays are a textured cross-hatched surface but between chips the inlay shapes differ. I don't know the official name of this shape but it looks like cauliflower to me.
Thank you for the pic. I love the one giant spot on them.

And I believe the mold is "cigar and snifter."

The inlay looks like a reversed scalloped inlay. Are the $5 chips the same inlay?

The inlay looks like a reversed scalloped inlay. Are the $5 chips the same inlay?
Yes... the $5 have the same"reverse scalloped" inlay and the $25 has the "regular scalloped" shape. The $2.5 is a hexagon and $10 is a star-like shape. You're right the mold is "cigar and Snifter."
IMG_2894.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom