Cancelled BCC Protege $5 x 21 (v3 or v2 only) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HebbNH

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey all! I recently picked up a Protege set that included 300 $5s. As it turns out, 180 of them are version 3, and the remaining 120 are version 4. Variant descriptions here. The v4s are being held for another member, and while I could easily yank a barrel out of that deal for myself, I have no intention of going back on my word. Plus, the slight size difference between v3 and v4 tilts the hell out of me when they’re stacked/racked together. Additionally, one of my v3s was broken during shipping — thus I’m 21 chips short of a full rack.

Unfilled rack is sad :(
C8844DBA-D54B-4F54-8500-CF5E91C372DD.jpeg

Therefore, I’m looking for 21 v3 $5s. Condition must match pic above. I would also readily accept v2s since they share the same base color and the inlay color differences are not substantial enough to bother me. V1, v4, and v5 need not apply as they have a lighter red base as well as other differences. Perhaps consider sending those to @Eriks instead.

I’m offering $5/chip + shipping for the 21 chips I need — double my cost per chip for the set as a whole. I have extra v2 $100s and v2 $500s available for trade if anyone prefers. Please PM or post below with chip face photos included so I can be sure what variant they are. As always, thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom