BCC Promo Chips (1 Viewer)

Hobbyphilic

Two Pair
Reaction score
Something different. Just got my Custom Blue Chip Promo's this week. So sad they only offer promotional chips, to me at least.
BusinessBCC.jpg

To my inexperienced eyes they look like a no-mold, oversized inlay, BC Horizon Blue base color and 312 white edge spots pattern? Nothing too special, but fun.

Very cool. I wish I could find an excuse to have some of these made.
What's the minimum quantity?

Very cool. I wish I could find an excuse to have some of these made.
What's the minimum quantity?

Ha! I'm still not sure. 500 I think, somewhere in the process I saw a 300.. can't find it now so never mind, 500 it it is!

Ha! I'm still not sure. 500 I think, somewhere in the process I saw a 300.. can't find it now so never mind, 500 it it is!
Are there stipulations about putting denoms on them? Multiple colors? Etc? Also curious about pricing options.

Are there stipulations about putting denoms on them? Multiple colors? Etc? Also curious about pricing options.

There are multiple levels involved with these. GPI makes them, under the Gemaco website, which sells them as Blue Chips. BUT, you can't order from Gemaco, you need to order from a distributor. If you are not a distributor or don't have one, Gemaco will find one for you.

When I asked about a cash set, I was told these are promotional only, I didn't press the matter for my first order. I intend to use these as business cards so I didn't feel the need to fight for denominations when I don't even have designs with denominations.

I asked about multi colors and was told that's okay. There is some trivial set up charge for different inlay designs.

My big question, I will find out next time. I wonder if I can get this is a standard 7/8" or even 1" inlay?

For 500, my price was roughly $1.10 per chip after all said and done. Chips, shipping, taxes, fees, all add up.

If you are thinking about doing this, as a first timer they ask for money up front, so you know.

Finally it was 33 days from order to doorstep.

How do these feel and sound vs Paulsons and vs Classic poker chips?

Are these no mold? I'm not seeing any flame or sun mold marks on my phone.

These are no mold

Can you select base color? Edge spots?

I might do these as my new business card!

Just gave me choice of base color - I didn't ask about different edge spots, let us know if they offer you different edge spots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom