Trade BCC MGK solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

warewulf

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I bought Monkeydog's BCC MGK solid set. Looking to trade some of them. (I scrapped the Starburst set idea because I found these, will be selling those)

Looking to trade:

48 signal green
100 lavender
105 almond
55 light blue

Spotted:
80x green
17x saturn yellow

For the spotted, looking to add to them too or trade for other spotted chips.

What I'm keeping, but might consider trading depending on what you have:

Solid:
250 burgundy (red?)
300 off white
100 dark blue

So looking to add to what I am keeping, but might consider trading if you have enough quantity. For example, might trade all of the off white if you have 300+ of another color I like. Let me know what you have. Once the set is assembled to my liking, will be selling what's left. Will be keeping around 700.

FYI: I don't have the set yet, probably be a week or so before I get it.

Attachments

• MGK.jpg
    MGK.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 254
I have the following mint solid MGKs which I am currently not using:

48 Light Turquoise
100 ??Light Chocolate??

Also have 100 Radiant / Royal Red on the flame mold

I have put light chocolate as I am honestly not sure what the colour is - I added an additional 100 chocolate to my order when the GB organiser was selling off the additional chips he had ordered. They are definitely not chocolate as they are considerably lighter than the 200 other chocolates that I have. I have tried to match them up to the BCC colour charts and additional colours they added for the MGK buy and the closest is perhaps TRK Tan but I am not entirely convinced it is that one. They are too brown for Adobe (not red/orange enough) and not yellow enough for Arc Yellow (which I have). From your pic above, they are closer to chocolate than the almond.

By the way, I believe that the dark blue chips you have are TRK Dark Blue which was another special colour for the MGKs. I used to have a pic of the BCC chip colours and the TRK 'specials' that they did but cannot find it now.

I have the following mint solid MGKs which I am currently not using:

48 Light Turquoise
100 ??Light Chocolate??

Also have 100 Radiant / Royal Red on the flame mold

I have put light chocolate as I am honestly not sure what the colour is - I added an additional 100 chocolate to my order when the GB organiser was selling off the additional chips he had ordered. They are definitely not chocolate as they are considerably lighter than the 200 other chocolates that I have. I have tried to match them up to the BCC colour charts and additional colours they added for the MGK buy and the closest is perhaps TRK Tan but I am not entirely convinced it is that one. They are too brown for Adobe (not red/orange enough) and not yellow enough for Arc Yellow (which I have). From your pic above, they are closer to chocolate than the almond.

By the way, I believe that the dark blue chips you have are TRK Dark Blue which was another special colour for the MGKs. I used to have a pic of the BCC chip colours and the TRK 'specials' that they did but cannot find it now.

I'd trade my light blue for the Turquoise if interested? I'd offer to buy them from you, but would probably need a rack of them.

I think the light chocolate might be gold. I have some spotted samples and one of them is gold, sounds like what you are describing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom