• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine BCC Martini Club Chips on Ebay (1 Viewer)

Very tempting! But finding at least 250 more $5’s and some big chips too is going to be hard.

Nice chips, great price.

I am thinking about pulling the trigger. Someone who is in the know guide me. I am not familiar with BCC firsthand but they look great. Is the feel similar to Paulson?

Are these the same as the Nevada Jacks cuz I have handled those.

I am thinking about pulling the trigger. Someone who is in the know guide me. I am not familiar with BCC firsthand but they look great. Is the feel similar to Paulson?

Are these the same as the Nevada Jacks cuz I have handled those.
They are probably a little lighter than Paulson chips but are very nice. Probably misshapen inlays on some.
@allforcharity has a great deal on 200plus hot stamped $25 chips on the same mold by bcc! That almost sealed the deal for me but I just don’t need them.

Very similar to the NJ clays -- the suits mold is a great one. BCC clay slightly harder than Paulson, with great colors.

Martini Club chips have been selling for around $1.50 lately -- $1/chip is a good deal.

wasnt me. I flip flopped for too long. I probably shoulda pulled the trigger.

I couldn't help myself. It'll either help beef up my current set to make it more sellable or I'll just improve an awesome set for myself.
The mismatch $1s are funky but I might like it. People always seem to want more $5s so I can't go wrong with that.

I think I have the only set floating around on the market. I have to keep my pimp hand strong.

I couldn't help myself. It'll either help beef up my current set to make it more sellable or I'll just improve an awesome set for myself.
The mismatch $1s are funky but I might like it. People always seem to want more $5s so I can't go wrong with that.

I think I have the only set floating around on the market. I have to keep my pimp hand strong.

So you *are* going to still sell the set? ;)

If you don't have microfracs and are looking for something to mill and relabel on the same mold, I've got 2 racks of solid greens on the same mold that will partner well with these chips, just like @mike32 said. I can give you an extremely good deal on them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom