• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Bcc Mardi Gras (1 Viewer)

Klobberer

Full House
Reaction score
This guy also has some Samurais...
Screenshot_2019-05-16-19-56-04.png

I think @Potsie1 set the price on these at around $1/ea. It'd be hard for a PCF'er to pay more than that. Very good looking chips, though.

1.20 per chip

As we all have learned thre prince is whatever the market bears
Yah 1.19 plus ship. Might be attractive to a non pcfer who doesnt get the super secret deals we get by being members. Maybe if the set had 5s it might command a bigger premium.

I'd suggest putting them on watch. I put his samurais on watch and got a message with a 27% discount. Puts them around 1.50 a chip. I'd guess hes doing the same on these.

I do have racks of 10s , 25s, and 500s I'll be discounting soon. Keep an eye out.

The problem with these damn mardi gras chips is BCC's quality control issues. We all know about the split spot problems. There is also a chip diameter size problem. I moved half of my set at the price that I purchased from @Potsie1 The other half of my set only has about 15% split spot problems. If/when I sell it in the future I'll probably auction it off. You know, so I can get fair market prices.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom