Wanted BCC Inplay 0.25, 1s, 5s, 25s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothpic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Hi all
Looking to fill out a BCC Inplay set I just picked up.

Looking for at least a rack of 1s, rack+ of 5s, rack of 25s and a couple barrels of 100 but happy to buy whatever you're willing to sell.

A rack of 0.25 fracs and two racks of 1s would be amazing as it would allow me to play both 0.25-0.50 as well as 1-2.

Offering $4 a chip. Not sure market value on these but happy to discuss in PM.

June 11, 2022 update:
Needs are now updated
1 barrel $1
1 barrel $5
1 - $25

Wants would be
1 rack 0.25
1 more rack $1

Picture borrowed from @Eriks and @Joe Harris

BCC Inplay.jpeg

Last edited:
Getting to the home stretch guys!

Needs are now updated
1 barrel 1s
1 barrel 5s
1 - 25

Wants would be
1 rack 0.25
1 more rack 1s

Looking forward to Thanksgiving bump.

Attachments

• chapelle bump.jpeg
    chapelle bump.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 21
@Lil Tuna has a bunch. He has a death grip on them. I know. I've tried lol
He's helped me out already and got me to where I am now. I suspect many of the owners of these chips are either not active or they are on lock down. I can't blame them as they are fantastic chips. This is likely a long term search for me especially if I want to get it to a point where I can use them for a 0.25/0.50 game.

He's helped me out already and got me to where I am now. I suspect many of the owners of these chips are either not active or they are on lock down. I can't blame them as they are fantastic chips. This is likely a long term search for me especially if I want to get it to a point where I can use them for a 0.25/0.50 game.
Very tough chips to locate @toothpic. I literally completed the tournament denominations just in the last year thanks to @natumes selling me the last 30 1000s I needed.
I started my Inplay journey in November of 2016.

Very tough chips to locate @toothpic. I literally completed the tournament denominations just in the last year thanks to @natumes selling me the last 30 1000s I needed.
I started my Inplay journey in November of 2016.
I hear that. Just one more barrel of 1s is really needed so I can felt them in a 1/2 game. Long term another rack of 1s and a rack of fracs would be great but I won’t hold my breath on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom