• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine BCC Grandcardroom (1 Viewer)

Richard Cranium

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/tag/d/burke-blue-chip-company-bcc-flame-mold/6892255067.html

$700

From the listing:

PRICE IS FIRM. Cash only. Must pick up.

Blue Chip Company (BCC) Flame Mold Hot-Stamp Tournament Poker Chip Set - NEW.

Ordered these years ago for my collection. They have never been played with. Need to move them since they never get used. Hard to get now since BCC stopped selling to the public. And probably even harder to find a set of these that is mint condition, never used. 700 chips total, racks are included. See the photo that shows the color of the chips in the mockup if you want to know the base colors. You get (240) $25 chips, (240) $100 chips, (100) $500 chips, (100) $1000 chips, and (20) $5000 chips.

Please don't contact me asking if this is still available. I will remove this listing when it's sold.

My brother lives right around the corner from there. I am sure I can get him to help out if needed, if anyone is interested

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom