IMG_0207.jpg
IMG_0208.jpg
IMG_0210.jpg
IMG_0211.jpg
IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0213.jpg
IMG_0217.jpg

Last edited:
Mmm hotstamped solids. They look great! What do you use the NCVs for?

That is assuming I have used them :p The plan is to use them for bounty chips.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Great looking chips!

Those colors just make that set pop. Very nice set!!

The 5k is awesome. Love the whole set, best looking bbc solid so far.

These are the only hotstamp chips I'm looking for. Great set.

Beautiful.

This is some mega pr0n. Thanks Mark!! Chips look great :)

Thanks ;)

Were those NCVs supposed to have the fleur de lis in the center, rather than "No Cash Value", as mine were?

One of the great BCC screw jobs of all time...

Were those NCVs supposed to have the fleur de lis in the center, rather than "No Cash Value", as mine were?

One of the great BCC screw jobs of all time...

Not sure - I got the NCV's form Clifforis as part of a deal when I added on to my set. I feel pretty lucky overall with BCC as my chips turned out great.

Oh man, those NCVs are sweet. I just picked up an 1100 piece set of the BCC GCRs too and I love them. Great chips and great pr0n, Mark!

How many color versions are there of the these? Mine are different.

Lots of different color combinations, and at least two different molds (flame and Desert Palms).

Last edited:
Lots of different color combinations, and at least two different molds (fleur de lis and Desert Palms).

There are definitely a lot of color combinations. I've seen sherbert green and signal green T25s, and light blue, dark blue, grey, and brown T5000s. If I remember correctly though the FDL version was scrapped and there was a small run on the TFP mold and the rest are on the flame mold.

My T5k is pink, but I like the brown better. Nice set k9dr! I just realized the GCR stamp is bigger (or at least looks like it is) on the BCC version vs the Paulson. BCC GCRs FTW! ;)

bcc_grand_cardroom.jpg

My T5k is pink, but I like the brown better. Nice set k9dr! I just realized the GCR stamp is bigger (or at least looks like it is) on the BCC version vs the Paulson. BCC GCRs FTW! ;)

bcc_grand_cardroom.jpg

It is indeed bigger because of the larger recessed area. Viva BCC!

There are definitely a lot of color combinations. I've seen sherbert green and signal green T25s, and light blue, dark blue, grey, and brown T5000s. If I remember correctly though the FDL version was scrapped and there was a small run on the TFP mold and the rest are on the flame mold.

Sorry -- I've got fleur de lis on the brain because of the earlier NCV discussion. They were flame mold and Desert Palms mold. I'm certain of the latter because I was one of only two people to order that mold, and I still have them. My colors are in the pic below. The bottom rack was supposed to be Laker Purple, and have a large fleur de lis in the center; BCC screwed it up, and never made good on their error.

GCRs.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry -- I've got fleur de lis on the brain because of the earlier NCV discussion. They were flame mold and Desert Palms mold. I'm certain of the latter because I was one of only two people to order that mold, and I still have them.

I had forgotten about the Desert Flame mold too. The TFP GCRs belong to two owners that I know of, and I've tried to get them to sell to no avail. :(

I had originally ordered laker purple hundos but traded them for black.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom