BCC Grand Cardroom (1 Viewer)

Dont forget there is this color version as well...

curious if anyone knows why the GCR chips seem to have a 'drying out' look to some of them? Like its a cracked desert dry floor.? I think every other BCC set I have seen doesnt have this

I have seen this on the protege as well.

curious if anyone knows why the GCR chips seem to have a 'drying out' look to some of them? Like its a cracked desert dry floor.? I think every other BCC set I have seen doesnt have this

This is actually common to see this in the clay in BCCs and Paulsons (i.e. Fun nites). I've noticed certain colors such as dark blue, blacks, and some day glo colors appear more apparent than other colors. Normal for a clay chip.

the GCR chips seem to have a 'drying out' look to some of them? Like its a cracked desert dry floor.? I think every other BCC set I have seen doesnt have this

I call them stretch marks, personally. I've seen them on every non-inlaid set I've owned that isn't made by TRK, and even some that are inlaid. Seen them on MG v1's, T-molds, MGK's, THC's, etc. Much more common in the BCC's I've owned vs. the Paulsons, and is part of the reason I ultimately sold my MGK's and didn't pick up a set of T-molds. There's nothing physically wrong w/those chips, but w/o spots on the chips the stretch marks seem to dominate the landscape and turn my solids into zebras, and that's a look I'm not keen on in poker chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom