The unboxing.....:cool:

bcc_grand_cardroom.jpg

bcc_grand_cardroom2.jpg

The pics....

bcc_grand_cardroom3.jpg

bcc_grand_cardroom4.jpg

One broken chip. :(

bcc_grand_cardroom5.jpg

Tommy. this is pretty OT, but where in DE do you live? Do you host games? Or just go up to Dover and such?

First post updated. One broken chip. Had to be a T5000 right! :(

Nice! Hotstamped solid tournament chips are growing on me...

Tommy. this is pretty OT, but where in DE do you live? Do you host games? Or just go up to Dover and such?

About 15-20 mins south of Wilmington. Not yet. Will start towards the end of next year. I'm near Delaware Park. Only been there a few times.

Nice

there must have been two different productions of BCC GCR chips then? Because mine are slightly different than these. The hotstamping is the same but some colors and mold are different.

Great set Tommy!!! Love solid hot stamps like those... Had the chance to snag a Biloxi set a few month back and the time it took me to write the PM they were gone... I'm sure they found a nice home :)

I guess i'm always late...

Very nice set! And if solid hotstamped chips are starting to grow on you then you are headed in the right direction.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Nice

there must have been two different productions of BCC GCR chips then? Because mine are slightly different than these. The hotstamping is the same but some colors and mold are different.

Spike;

There were 3 or 4 different BCC runs of GCR chips. Of all of them I like the TFP mold the best but the colors on the GopherBlue choices top the color chart. He bought my 650 chip set to add to his. I wish I had those back. In fact I argued for a couple days for that Blood Red T25000.

Any recommendation/tips for gluing it back together? Type of glue? It was a clean break and actually goes back together and holds.

I used Krazy Glue on a Milano 1k chip that broke shortly after I received it (two years ago...?). I shuffle those chips regularly, and the chip is still holding together nicely. If I didn't know it was broken, I'd have a hard time believing it was once two pieces.

Thanks all. I really like them. I'll try some krazy glue on that T5000.

Try pl premium glue.. stuff holds like no tomorrow

Sent using tapatalk!

Too late, I used krazy glue gel, and some squeezed out and now it looks terrible. LOL Don't use the gel!

rip-clipart-rip-gravestone-md.png

RIP T5K :(

20141229_213118.jpg
20141229_213413.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom