• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine BCC GCR Solids (1 Viewer)

Nice price, and on the TFP mold too.

Spike, these match your set?

If there were more chips and a different 100 color then I'd be on them. I would need a different hundo for sure

I honestly now cant tell if the greens match mine or not?! If they do I would be all over getting just them.The 500s look spot on but I dont really need any more. Would not be against taking some though :)

I would love some more clear pics of the 25s to know for sure if they do match mine or not.. eeeeeee

how many green versions on that mold were made? Mine are fairly dark green

I agree spike, the greens are hard to pin down in the pictures. My interest is in some of the T500, T1000, and probably all the T5000. The T25 and T100 in my existing set don't match these, but I would like to have more of the high denomination chips. I wasn't very good at proper breakdowns way back when I got them. :)

I put an opening bid in, let's see where this goes.

if you get them, (or anyone who gets them here maybe), please let me know if they are dark green or a lighter shade of green. Would be interested in them probably
tanks!

They're mine :) I'm pretty sure they're W-Day Green but I'm not 100%, I wouldn't call them very light or very dark. Got em off chiptalk classifieds years ago.

-KO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom