• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine BCC GCR chips (3 Viewers)

No I think the seller can just cancel it as "Item not available for sale anymore" and he pays no fees. They do that in case you destroy what you were selling or have a change of heart I believe.

The seller can cancel bids without ending the listing and the seller can also end it listing with the option to cancel all bids while do so. Since it says zero bids, no FVF will get accessed. Technically there was no winner.

You mean except for the seller, who used eBay for global exposure and then yanked the auction and avoided not only eBay fees but PayPal fees as well, right?

I'm not sure about the fvf. I do know that the PayPal fees where split between the two of us. I made a deal that was originally supposed to go through eBay buy it now feature but I think due to that I was the high bidder I did not have that option now I suppose he could have just cancelled my bid then I hit the buy it now button but he chose to end it completely. I lost these once and kicked myself in the a** for about a week after mostly because I have a few incomplete racks that this set would fill plus give me a few extra. The reason I lost it the first time was I didn't have the cash to give for them this time I did and wasn't going to make the same mistake.

I think links is the eBay police or just wanted to buy the chips too. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3.

lololololol @ both of those statements. As a matter of fact, I'm neither. I promised myself I would never spend another cent on BCC chips after the F'ed me on my 3rd (yes, I was stupid enough to make the same mistake 3 times) set of chips....I had to literally not log on to ChipTalk as frequently during the GCOP GB in order to not place an order. The Endy's were really good at 2 things: piss poor customer service and f'ing up small orders.

As far as the eBay police comment....srsly lolololol....you're a funny guy. I've been on the other end of this before on more than one occasion (and not just for poker chips) - bid placed, bid yanked because item is "no longer available", only to find out a deal was made off eBay....so yeah, you could say I'm a bit salty when it happens even when I have no dog in the fight.

Figured you would get a laugh at the eBay comment :cool:.
I've been on both sides before so I'm neutral on the topic. I do have some resentment towards eBay and Paypal because they charge fees on the shipping costs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom