BCC GCOP Pr0n (1 Viewer)

Pre- Toys for Tots Tournament Set-Up for tomorrow's night get together with the work crew. T10,000 + T5,000 bonus if you show up with a new, unwrapped, toy to be donated to Toys for Tots. Really looking forward to this again this year. We did a similar event in 2013 but I wasn't able to host last year. Hope you enjoy the pr0n. I will do my best to take in-game pics :)

7nHqe7e.jpg

uTXznH8.jpg

very nice i think i have saw someone want to sell his recently i will research the link

EDIT : sorry the set was sold just topic not tagged

Saw this group buy start, then take place, and now seeing these photos I am ultimately regretting ever reading all the negative BCC posts that ultimately persuaded me from not placing an order. Awesome set!! I would be extremely surprised to see many of these available for sale...ever.

They turned out awesome! Jealous I didnt get in on the GB

Delish! Thank you for teh pronz. Epic shots are epic.

ePiC sEt! I have no idea how I missed that group by thread my first year on ol' blue
Shame shame shame

PS. I think I overlooked it because I did not know enough about chips back then so I didnt realize how awesome they are. Stupid rookie mistake

Those are so beautiful.
Is the "Grand Championship of Poker" artwork free to use ?
Might be cool to be allowed to use it on other types of chips like Majestics or even CPC...

Last edited:
Those are so beautiful.
Is the "Grand Champiosnhip of Poker" artwork free to use ?
Might be cool to be allowed to use it on other types of chips like Majestics or even CPC...

Yeah, rights belong to someone. You could always have something similar made.

World Tournament of Poker

wsop2.jpg

rack.jpg

@Seeking Alpha Social Club did Alpha Shootout Poker on 44mm A-mold which are awesome.

downloadfile-8.jpg

downloadfile-5.jpg

@Tommy , is the font used for the words « Grand », « World » or « Alpha » available and free of use ?

Is it also possible to know the name of the fonts used for the other parts ? (« of Poker », the figures, « no cash value », ...)

I don't own a set of BCC or Paulsons.... But BCC chips look better than Paulson's everytime to me, is this true?

I don't own a set of BCC or Paulsons.... But BCC chips look better than Paulson's everytime to me, is this true?
I don’t think you will find many that agree with you, however there is something about bcc colours that I love. They really do pop.

I've managed to create some WSOP 2007 replicas high definition labels/inlays.
Here're the png (2000x2000 pixels). They are free to use if anyone wants to create a set (labels or inlays).
HTOP-25-Label.png HTOP-100-Label.png HTOP-500-Label.png HTOP-1000-Label.png HTOP-5000-Label.png HTOP-25000-Label.png HTOP-Bounty-Label.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom