For Sale BCC - Four Suits Cash set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relik

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After much deliberation, I have decided to part ways with this set. The set was put together as a .05/.10 micro cash set originally but I expanded it so it could cover .25/.50

Yes the whites have split spots (I know it drives some purists and OCD types nuts)

BCC - Flame mold

QTY (10) PGI Racks included

These are MINT never used!

100 - .05 (chocolate)
200 - .25 (horizon blue)
200 - 1.00 (white)
400 - 5.00 (red)
100 - 20.00 (yellow)
20 - 20.00 (black) these were misprinted with 20 labels they were supposed to be 100's

I also have 10 extra of each denom .05/.25/1/5/20(yellow) which I will include.

So total chip count is 1070 I am asking $875 shipped for everything (US address only) Paypal FF preferred or buyer pays fee.

2012-08-03_15-54-30_808.jpg

20141214_145850.jpg

20141214_150630.jpg

20141214_150615.jpg

Last edited:
Price Lowered. Need to move these for another project.

Relik, where are you located? If I wanted to pick these up, just trying to figure out if I am close enough...all of this is assuming I can convince the wife this is a good idea...

Grand Island, NY

Shipping is included in the price unless you need them quickly then I guess the 7 +/- hour drive is doable if you wanted.

Grand Island, NY

Shipping is included in the price unless you need them quickly then I guess the 7 +/- hour drive is doable if you wanted.

Great set. If I was interested I wouldn't hesitate to make the drive. Wouldn't trust a carrier with a such a rare item as this set. Would hate for something to go wrong...rare...I know but I'd make the drive myself.

True, obviously if anyone is interested in local pick up the price would get adjusted a little for the lack of shipping and on another note, if anyone does decide to pick them up, you could make a semi vacation out of it and go see Niagara Falls (15 minutes away) while you are here LOL.

Wow that means they are only 3 hours from me. I've always loved these chips

Lowered price to $875 not going lower than that unless the potential buyer is picking them up.

Thought about it, but the nickels are not going to see play, and the misprinted hundo bugs me too much. That and I don't have the scratch and my games have dried up for now

Honestly the split spots on the $1s is probably the only thing that keeps me from making a truly horrible, indefensible move for my bankroll right now - I'm grateful for those split spots... :eek:

Honestly the split spots on the $1s is probably the only thing that keeps me from making a truly horrible, indefensible move for my bankroll right now - I'm grateful for those split spots... :eek:

This exactly - I would have already bought these except for the split spots one the $1's.

I never minded the split spots all that much. I have High Roller tourney set, and those have the same issue. Funny thing is, when I got a sample set of these, I was driving around shuffling them, and the dollar chip fell off the seat. I never found it... :(

Can someone please buy these great set quick before I pm relik an ask him for a split,
it would be kind !
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom