Wanted BCC fan of cards chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure you can still buy the .50 online. Can't remember where I saw them, but have the link at home. I can get it tonight.

Took me over a year to build a playable breakdown and that was when b.c hopping was easier! Best of luck with your quest!

Fellow Chipper Ben!

The place that sold them online was Kardwellinternational... I think they charge $1.25 per chip and then $100 shipping even if you buy a barrel! Wish I was joking, maybe a slight exaggeration... but their shipping is insane. They didn't have many left over a year ago. Maybe the $.50 but the rest were sold out.

Took me over a year to build a playable breakdown and that was when b.c hopping was easier! Best of luck with your quest!

Fellow Chipper Ben!

The place that sold them online was Kardwellinternational... I think they charge $1.25 per chip and then $100 shipping even if you buy a barrel! Wish I was joking, maybe a slight exaggeration... but their shipping is insane. They didn't have many left over a year ago. Maybe the $.50 but the rest were sold out.
Yup, think that's the site I was trying to remember.

I checked out Kardwell. The BCC 5c were .98c ea; the BCC 50c were $1.25. Shipping for two racks (at least for me) was only $15.

I think they have them listed in two different places. One shows the nickels; the other doesn't.
Very cool! Good luck dealing with them, they have horrible customer service, they seselsesell chips they don't have and then don't call you, they wait for you to call them... for weeks! I bought every nickle they had @$1.25 over two years ago, there is no more inventory. Good luck getting them if you purchase from these guys!

Sounds like a wonderful place to shop! ;) I'm safe. I'm too busy tilting at other windmills right now to try to put together a BCC fan of cards set. I was hoping they might have something I needed, but no such luck (or maybe I did get lucky after all).

Very cool! Good luck dealing with them, they have horrible customer service, they seselsesell chips they don't have and then don't call you, they wait for you to call them... for weeks! I bought every nickle they had @$1.25 over two years ago, there is no more inventory. Good luck getting them if you purchase from these guys!
Same sitch from me. Run around sue I called the customer service rep.

What chips are you speaking of?
20200830_202140.jpg

Unless he means the spotted version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom