SOLD BCC Fan of Cards Cash Set: ~500pc (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inca911

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Jul 25, 2021
AUCTION ENDS AT
11:00 AM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$1
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS Medium Flat Rate Box
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
PCF In Action:
So last night, @MegaTon44 sent me a note about a nice little cash set of BCC shell/flame mold Fan of Cards chips near me. I picked them up this morning, and am putting them up for someone else to enjoy. I will cover my costs, donate Dan's portion to the Poppin victim's fund, and give the remainder to the host of the next meetup I attend to help defray costs. No profit on our end.

Some chips have a little heat/storage warp, which can be removed via electric blanket method. This is a nice clean starter set for someone looking for an upgrade to authentic BCC clay. All chips ship FOB from my post office in a double boxed MFRB ($16). Actual shipping will be charged based on where they are going (e.g., international is OK). The case is getting tossed, but I will ship dice/cards/button if you want.

$0.50 = 199 *See below for details to get a chip from @Ben8257 to fill this rack
$1 = 150
$5 = 100
$25 = 50
TOTAL = 499 *See below for details to get a chip from @Ben8257 to fill this set to n=500 pieces

FoC set.jpg

D0DBFF71-D323-4265-A1E1-EC2FF866F1D3.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy to verify, but I believe I have an extra of the $.50 to make your set an even 150 on those Forrest, and I would be happy to mail it to the winner free of charge!

Absolutely love my Fan of Cards chips, the $1s in playable quantity is basically next to impossible to find at this point. If my set wasn't complete this auction would get brutal! Haha

Good Luck everyone and see you at the finish line for an address to send the last chip to make this an even 500 set!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom