BCC Desert Palms family (1 Viewer)

wow awesome, i haven`t seen so many DPCC at once :)

I am from Germany and i am very lucky to own a couple of these chips.

i own

20x 1$ (not on the picture)
50x 5$
50x 10$
220x 25$
220x 100$
140x 500$
100x 1000$
60x 5000$

i have 20 chips with 25$, 100$, 500$, 1000$ and 5000$ value in reserve, they are unused with sharp edges and a bit chalky, i ordered them if i loose one of the chips in use but fortunately they are still complete :)

i had a poker time-out and started to play again a couple of weeks ago. now i am facing the same issues again, the 5$ and 10$ chips are not sufficient and i need more.... :(

PHOTO-2018-10-19-08-16-34.jpg

yeah i also thought about buying the china version of the 5$ chips many years ago, i ordered 20 chips as a shuffle stack. the chips are very well made, but i figured out, that the BCC chips are a bit thinner and when i stacked 20 chips together, they had almost the same height as 19 china chips - this was a bit confusing, espacially when you stack your chips after winning a big pot only by aligning them with the other 20 chip stacks.

did you make the same experiences?

Reactions: ovo
Bumping this cause I have 4 of these BCC Desert Palms chips I bought way back when they were like $0.80 a piece - I loved them but ending up buying Pharaoh's Clubs instead. I wish I'd bought both.

One comment to the OP - many of the pics are using large aperture - a smaller aperture would put more chips in focus. I know you'd probably need a tripod or stabilization but I think the pics would look much better.

Reactions: ovo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom