Wanted BCC Color Sample Set / Paulson Color Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD Mike

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I am looking for BCC and Paulson Color Sample Set. The person that can get these to me.... will be rewarded, but not necessarily in a wheelbarrow full of cash.... In fact, they can be returned to you after I'm done.... :D

:unsure:

"Mysterious. What is HE up to?"

"Don't know but I like the cut of his gib"

I am looking for BCC and Paulson Color Sample Set. The person that can get these to me.... will be rewarded, but not necessarily in a wheelbarrow full of cash.... In fact, they can be returned to you after I'm done.... :D

:unsure:

"Mysterious. What is HE up to?"

"Don't know but I like the cut of his gib"
Happy to loan you a full color sample set from bcc. It's not for sale though.

Happy to loan you a full color sample set from bcc. It's not for sale though.
Okay thank you. Waiting to see if another member will loan me the chips first. I’ll check back with you if that falls through.

For someone considering Paulson colors, this would be a loan and then return with insurance deposit on your end.

Is there a list of all BCC colors somewhere that were in their palette before they were acquired by GPI?

I have an extra 84-color Paulson sample set you're welcome to use for a short time ... I assume that's what you're asking? It's missing Avocado, Carnation, Light Violet, and Pastel Green.

I have an extra 84-color Paulson sample set you're welcome to use for a short time ... I assume that's what you're asking? It's missing Avocado, Carnation, Light Violet, and Pastel Green.
Yes. Going to start with BCC colors first and will take on Paulson a little later. So hold on to that thought. I have someone who is going to help me out first but I will remember all the support I’m getting here. Love this community.

:D

IMG_2972.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom