bcc chip popularity currently (1 Viewer)

grillman46

Sitting Out
Reaction score
what is the general interest in bcc chips nowadays. i know a decade ago people didnt like them that much due to some chips being spinners.

Probably the same sentiments. But those chip series they did right are very much in demand. Playable sets of BCC that have been listed for sale have been snapped up. It doesn't hurt that they've also been listed at comparatively reasonable prices, too.

what is the general interest in bcc chips nowadays. i know a decade ago people didnt like them that much due to some chips being spinners.
The Samurais are AWESOME!! I have never come across spinners in this set. In fact they stack like bricks and I have never come across a Paulson or TRK set that you can stack as high.

20190713_011142.jpg

20170203_035121.jpg

The Samurais are AWESOME!! I have never come across spinners in this set. In fact they stack like bricks and I have never come across a Paulson or TRK set that you can stack as high.

I owned them twice. Never a spinner or a fucked inlay. However, the base colors and edge spot colors vary. In my set I had three different shades of blue and two different color spots amongst 200 x 1. That's ridiculous imo

I owned them twice. Never a spinner or a fucked inlay. However, the base colors and edge spot colors vary. In my set I had three different shades of blue and two different color spots amongst 200 x 1. That's ridiculous imo
++1 this ^^^^. I thought about trading to standardize my 1s, but I'm too damn lazy...lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom